Great money quotes
10 Great Money Quotes To Reach Your Dreams
- Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. Source: Benjamin Franklin
- If you can’t pay for a thing, don’t buy it. If you can’t get paid for it, don’t sell it. Source: Benjamin Franklin
- We think much more about the use of money, which is renewable, than we do about the use of our time, which is irreplaceable. Source: Peter Lynch
- Avoiding big mistakes is key to generating long term wealth. Source: Don Phillip
- It is part of a wise man to keep himself today for tomorrow, and not to venture all his eggs in one basket. Source: Cervantes, Don Quixote
- History tells us that when we become overenthusiastic about certain type of financial arrangements, we overdo it. Source: Alan Greenspan
- If it’s in the papers, it’s in the price. Source: Bill Miller
- The assets may shrink but the debt doesn’t. Source: Gretchen Morgenson
- Frugality doesn’t mean doing less. It means doing as much or more with less. Source: William Marth
- When times are tough, almost all assets are highly correlated, except for cash. When liquidity dries up, people sell what they can sell, no matter what the price of what they are selling. Source: Bruce Berkowitz
>> Schedule a meeting with your financial planner who can help you with your portfolios. You want to look ahead!
What type of clients do we have? Our clients are located across the globe including North America, Europe and Asia. We have an unbiased approach in selecting our clientele i.e. our client base is broad encompassing expatriates, executives, entrepreneurs, and working professionals. We welcome all clients from individuals with multi-million dollar portfolios to individuals who currently have a no net worth.
We have no portfolio size minimums.
Learn more about our straightforward flat fee conflict-free compensation model.
This newsletter was first published in May of 2017